Volcanic landscapes, deep and mesmerizing craters, hot water lagoons and a coast full of pure nature, the Azores archipelago is ideal for active holidays or contemplation.
The Sketch Tour Reload Portugal to the Azores took place at the end of July. The creative team passed through three islands – Terceira, S. Jorge and Faial -, visiting places such as: Terceira
- Monte Brasil Park
- Angra do Heroísmo
- Serra do Cume viewpoint
- Algar do Carvão and Furnas do Enxofre
- Biscoitos Bathing Site
- Fajã da Caldeira de Santo Cristo
- Simão Dias Natural Swimming Pool and Fajã do Ouvidor viewpoint
- Ponta dos Rosais, Lighthouse, Vigia da Baleia
- Arco das Velas
- Capelinhos Volcano
- Marina da Horta
- Porto Pim and Monte da Guia
The creative team on our Azores tour was comprised of three talented artists:
- Catalan sketcher Maru Godas;
- Portuguese sketcher Mário Linhares;
- Portuguese writer Joel Neto.
We all remember that we are on active volcanoes – asleep but alive.