The sea, the unique landscape, nature in its purest state, culture and tradition, the welcoming spirit of the locals all come together to provide a diversity of unique experiences.
The fourth Sketch Tour Reload Portugal tour took place in the Algarve during the month of June. The creative team passed through places such as:
- Silves old quarter and castle
- Nossa Senhora da Rocha chapel
- Albufeira old quarter
- Olhão village and marketplace, and others.
The idea behind each journey made as part of the Sketch Tour Reload is the same: to bring together the experiences and different perspectives of a foreign sketcher and a Portuguese sketcher, and the literary talent of a Portuguese writer. Our creative team on this journey to the Algarve comprised three artists:
- Italian sketcher Simonetta Capecchi;
- Portuguese sketcher Pedro Loureiro;
- Portuguese writer Matilde Campilho.
"It's a cape. At the top, there is a white building that provokes discussion as to its use to this day: castle, fortress, church, everything."